[wisb] Re: Lake park Milwaukee (ID help?)

  • From: Paul Sparks <paul.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:02:09 -0500

I didn't leave right away, instead I walked down to the bridge near Lake
Park Bistro and didn't have too much luck. I saw pretty much the same birds
as Mike. Although while watching a Redstart try to eat a rather large insect
I saw a Great Crested Flycatcher try to swoop in an steal it. He was
unsuccessful. There was plenty of activity but like Mike said, not a lot of
light. I haven't looked at my photos yet but I don't think there's anything
remarkable. Maybe tomorrow will be better with the sun.
Paul Sparks
Glendale, Milwaukee County

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bookguy/
http://www.paulcsparks.com