[wisb] Lake Park Milwaukee Oriole & Warblers

  • From: Brian Hansen <rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 10:27:37 -0500

Took my puppy for a quick walk in Lake Park this morning.  I observed
the most numerous Warbler movement I have seen so far this spring.
Lots of YRs and a couple of Palms.  Singing Kinglets and Eastern
Phoebes.  I ran into a birder who said he had a singing Baltimore
Oriole between the Bistro and warming house.  I'm at work today but
will be hitting it hard tomorrow.  Have fun out there today.  It's
going to be hard sitting at work watching the reports roll in.

Brian Hansen
Milwaukee - east side