[wisb] Lafayette Co compared to Columbia Co

  • From: john romano <cajunbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

I birded Mudd Lake WLA, and Harvey/wangsness Rd this wednesday and had
82 Species.

This Friday, birding Yellowstone Lake area and Blackhawk Co Park area, with
approx the same amount of time and effort, and in similiar habitats, I had only
59 Species.

Columbia Co seems much more birdy.

John Romano
Madison Wi