[wisb] Kite Updates

  • From: Andy P <andypaulios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

Folks - Crex has a very welcoming visitor center (www.crexmeadows.org) and a
working phone.  If you call them they will give you updates I'm sure (sarcasm
intended.....).
I shot staff an email today but haven't heard back from them.  Steve Hoffman
did indicate that he has talked to many folks who have seen the bird over the
past week so I'm sure (in all sincerity) that they'd be happy to hear from you.

Andy Paulios
McFarland, WI