[wisb] Introductory Post

  • From: "Witynski" <witynski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:37:41 -0500

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Max Witynski.  I live in Madison on the near west-side, and have
been birding since late 2006.  Most of my birding is done the U.W. Arboretum,
sometimes at Pheasant Branch and Picnic Point and occasionally in Kenosha.  I
have known about this list for a long time and am glad to have finally
subscribed, I look forward to the birding ahead!

Good Birding,

Max Witynski