[wisb] Important Note: If you use the Single County Form

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:38:52 -0500

It was hoped the new on-line WSO Single County Report Form (SCRF) would
be up and running but so far it is not.  The old SCRF is now disabled as
it contains a glitch, the same glitch that appears to be keeping the new
SCRF from being launched (the form may max out the available lines in
the platform we use).

Paul Jakoubek is working hard on the problem and we hope to proceed soon.

I will be contacting observers reporting their Summer Report on the old
SCRF to have them scan their report or compile in a typical email and
resend.

Sorry for the delays, irritation and frustration this has caused.

Thanks for your patience,

Joe

--
Joe Schaufenbuel