[wisb] Immediate BBS route opening

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:00:32 -0500

I just found out that one of our BBS routes can't be run this year.  It is
the Weirgor Springs route which is in Sawyer County east of Spooner.  Is
there anyone out that that might be able to step up this year and run the
route?  It would need to be run by July 7th.  I usually lose a few routes
each year as health problem or some other unforeseen factor pops up that
keeps an observer from running a route.  Usually I find out after the fact.
This is late notice but I would greatly appreciate it if someone was willing
to take it on for this year.

Thank you,

Mark Korducki, New Berlin

Wisconsin Breeding Bird Survey Coordinator