[wisb] Ibis still at Mascoutin Valley

  • From: Ida Baumann <tynida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 06:56:50 -0500

We arrived late in the morning on Meadowbrook Rd. Walked south on the trail
and quickly found 6 White-faced Ibis on this great area we had never
visited before. There was a lot of interaction among the birds. Fun to
watch. Also present were solitary sandpipers, both yellowlegs, great egret
and lots of Wood Ducks.
On our way out of Madison we checked the ponds in Dane and Columbia
counties in the fog.  Nothing unusual was found but still good potential on
DM and V.
Ida & Ty Baumann
Madison Dane County