[wisb] Hustisford today-shorebirds and warblers

  • From: "Rhonda Schrab" <rdzs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:40:03 -0500

The usual spot on the river had 9 species of shorebirds this morning, same
as being reported past couple weeks, nothing new. Did see a Cooper's hawk
scare them all up though. Then stopped at the boat landing before I left
town and saw my first fall warblers, tennessee, black and white and palm.
Also eastern wood peewee and great crested flycatcher. And there were
pelicans and cormorants at the usual spot, the line of exposed rocks off
the point.
Dave Schrab

Hustisford WI

Dodge Co