[wisb] Re: Hunting threads

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sykes@xxxxxxxxxx, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:06:04 -0600

As Tom and others surmised, I was indeed away from the internet all day, or I
would obviously have shut this down much sooner.

(To show that I don't have a bias against hunting, I feel compelled to mention
that many years ago, while Pheasant hunting with my late father, before I was
really a birder, I saw my lifer Gray Partridge seconds before I bagged it.  I'm
sure many of you just winced...)

And, since I'm in a nagging mood, I have noticed an awful lot of Wisbirdn posts
lately which do not have a first AND last name and location appended to them -
this is another list rule.  Long-timers get sick of me mentioning it, so recent
subscribers please take note. Really - it's just not that difficult to remember.

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Monitor/Nag
Madison WI