[wisb] Re: Hummer in Mequon directions

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:10:45 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to Mark for clarifying this to the  List.  My Bad in even bringing
this up without checking directly with Tina  and Ray.  I apologize, and
believe that the address has not gone out  to the masses nor has it been
publicly
provided.

Betsy, Her Royal  Badness, Abert in South Milwaukee

In a message dated 11/17/2011 12:02:56  P.M. Central Standard Time,
korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Perhaps Ray and  Tina could comment on this but I was under the impression
that birders needed to  contact them first for permission to see the bird
and directions. I also was  told that birders should stay in the front yard
and view the feeders from the  old basketball court. A few people mentioned
walking around the house to view  the feeder in the backyard yesterday. Maybe
directions have changed but I don't  want anyone to overstep their bounds.
Ray and Tina have been very gracious in  allowing us to visit their yard.
Thanks again you two and please let us know the  best way for birders to visit
and if there are any other requests.
Mark  Korducki, New Berlin
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry®  smartphone

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use  the Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn
Visit  Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn