[wisb] Horicon BN Stilt

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:17:24 -0500

While looking at a post from Horicon Marsh earlier today I wondered if we were
about due for the return of the Black-necked Stilts.  Ironically tonight Tom
Wood reported to the WSO Hotline that he found a stilt today on the Main Dike
Road near the water control structure where they have been found the past few
years.  He said it was a female.
Tom also had 2 Spruce Grouse on Firelane Road north of Conover over the
weekend.  He said that the road is very muddy and should not be driven at this
time.

Mark Korducki, New Berlin