[wisb] Hoary redpoll Birchwood

  • From: Rick Pertile <mugzy1960@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:05:55 -0600

Saturday morning a male Hoary redpoll was at my feeder in Birchwood Sawyer
county, with about 50 common redpolls.  He was only around for about an hour
and never made an appearance the rest of the weekend.  I've attached a few
photos below, although not the best quality.

Regards,

Rick Pertile
Birchwood

http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/46171/2267497920104648965S600x600Q85.jpg