[wisb] Hermit Thrush

  • From: Paul Noeldner <paul_noeldner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:57:20 -0500

Hermit Thrush - A neighbor invited me over today to see a Hermit Thrush at
their feeder, they said it has been coming all winter. I just got a glimpse
but their desc is pretty specific and we went thru several guides including
stokes n crossleys and they were pretty certain. They will try to get a pic,
if so i will post. - Paul Noeldner, Maple Bluff
Paul Noeldner
608-698-0104
ethicalguidebook.com
/