[wisb] Hawk Ridge photos, including Lark Sparrow

  • From: Erik Bruhnke <birdfedr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mou-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:30:59 -0700

I'm going to be adding a few more recently-taken Hawk Ridge photos soon.
Here are my two favorite shots from my day off today (while hiking through
the Hawk Ridge trails and at the Main Overlook).
Lark Sparrow
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/image/128664143

White-throated Sparrow
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/image/128664144

Here is a kettle of Broad-winged Hawks next to the moon, taken a few days
ago at Hawk Ridge:
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/image/128537470

My Hawk Ridge 2010 Gallery:
http://www.pbase.com/birdfedr/hawk_ridge_2010