[wisb] Re: Grobschmidt Park - MKE CTY

  • From: "Biffbradford ." <pelotonstar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kmjbirder@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:33:39 -0500

My favorite park this spring! Yesterday,  I spotted two Ring-necked Ducks,
a handful of Ruddy Ducks, 3 Double Crested Cormorants, and a Muskrat right
at the entrance to the south trail. There are  two active Tree Swallow
nests in a dead tree right at that trail head as well. This park has it
all!
John Wilke
Greenfield, Wi