[wisb] Greater Yellow-legs in Outagamie Cty

  • From: Todd/Cindy Ward <tcward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn Post <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:30:11 -0500

Hello all,

Yesterday after the crane count we drove over towards the Shiocton area to see
what was there.
On some of the back roads between New London and Shiocton we found flocks of
Greater Yellowlegs along the flooded fields.

Today, we stopped by the Anderson Sod Farm fields in the town of Clayton and
found more
Gr.Yellowlegs there too.

New yard birds for the year:  Pine Siskins and Purple finch.

Todd Ward
Outagamie County####################