[wisb] Great Blue Herons, Paradise Springs, Waukesha Co

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:06:47 -0600

Greetings,
I seen a Great Blue Heron out at Paradise Springs west of Eagle this
morning just before noon. There was very little ice at the Springs. There
were about 15 American Robins across the road from the parking area there
in the open running creek.  Yesterday I seen a Great Blue Heron at the sod
farm on Point Road south of Hwy X which is SE of the City of Waukesha.
Other than that, just common species seen yesterday.

Good birding,

Jim Edlhuber
Town of Genesee Waukesha Co