[wisb] Re: Great Blue Herons - Greenfield Park - Mating

  • From: "Wright Family" <thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:26:02 -0500

About a week earlier, I stopped by Greenfield Park to watch the recent
return of the Great Blue Herons.

I saw them on the 9th, but didn't see them on the 10th or 11th.  On the 9th
I was there rather early while the 10th and 11th I was there a little later
in the morning.

On the 9th, I watched them mate.

Photos:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/with/13913123405

Glad Paul reported that they have returned.

Tom Wright

Wales, Wisconsin