[wisb] Great Black-backed Gulls Kewaunee Co, K-Harbor 2/13, belated post, images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:46:37 -0600

Hello all,

This is a late post, but I forgot mention the 5 Great Black-backed Gulls in
the Kewaunee Harbor in Kewaunee Co. on the ice Wednesday coming back from
Door Co.

Another quick note, a birder pulled in by me at the Northern Hawk Owl in
Door Co. and told me she just saw a Townsend’s Solitaire near Bailey’s
Harbor with a flock of American Robins.

I took a few images to share, 4 of the different Great Black-backed Gulls
and a distant shot of the Bald Eagles, not the best quality, the is link
below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/GreatBlackBackedGullsKewauneeHarbor2132013

Thanks and good birding!

Jim Edlhuber