[wisb] Good birds in Milwaukee County this am; pics

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 21:35:02 -0500

Good evening everyone!
I finally got my butt out of the house by 6am this morning to see what
birds were hopping around at the Nojoshing Trail in St. Francis. I saw
three meadowlarks, the back end of a cuckoo, two Common Nighthawks, and
more. Then, I went to Humboldt Park and saw a male Wood Duck, lots of
Rough-winged Swallows and two Black-crowned Night Herons. Details about my
morning and pics are here:
http://www.birdspazz.com/2015/07/11/benefits-of-early-morning-birding/

Also, if you are interested, I put up some more pictures of the Merlin that
I saw eating a grackle in May:
http://www.birdspazz.com/2015/05/18/hello-world/

Good birding,

--