[wisb] Garganey

  • From: "Nick Anich" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "nicka29@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:00:34 -0700 (PDT)

Still present today, at least as of 12:20 PM when I saw it in the ditch ~200
yards south of Abel Rd, although it wasn't visible long and was gone again
(presumably swam back into the reeds) by the time I returned from alerting the
folks on Abel Rd. Sounds like it was hanging out at that ditch location earlier
this morning as well.
Approximate location in the ditch was here:
http://binged.it/1ny4dZc

Nick Anich
Ashland