[wisb] GBBC Glitch

  • From: "Daryl & Sherry Christensen" <gr8fish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:16:13 -0600

I went to the GBBC site to record my count and they did not have Common Raven
on the list for this area, nor was there any way to submit this sighting. If
this is normal for the list, how does the GBBC know if Ravens or for that
matter, any other birds are expanding their ranges?
-Daryl Christensen
marquette co.
Daryl and/or Sherry Christensen
www.darylchristensen.com
www.marquettecountyguide.com
"There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds. There is
something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature - the assurance
that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter."
-Rachel Carson