[wisb] Fwd: White-Tailed Kite

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:21:43 -0500

Scroll all the way down for all of Kurt's messages about the WT Kite in
Adams Co. this morning.

(Android phones don't play nice with Wisbirdn - no "Plain Text" setting,
apparently...)

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor

From: loonp <loonp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/28/2013 12:55 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: loonp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: White-Tailed Kite

We are also viewing the Kite from a field driveway on 6th avenue,  1/4
Mile south of County D. This gives a much better view.
Kurt Petersen

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone