[wisb] Forsters in Madison

  • From: Paul Noeldner <paul_noeldner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 10:52:03 -0500

The half dozen terms flying around Tenny Park Locks harbor and perching on
the bueys appear to be Forsters, song matches too, maybe they've been around
but this is first I've seen em. Also Black-crowned Night Heron at Picnic
Point is my first this year - Paul Noeldner Maple Bluff
Paul Noeldner
608-698-0104
ethicalguidebook.com
/