[wisb] Re: Fires up north and Black-backed Woodpeckers

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:32:01 -0500

My apologies, Outlook does a send if you press Ctrl+Enter which I did
inadvertently.  Anyway, the DNR link is here:

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/forestry/fire/fire_danger/Wis_Burn/StateCounties.
asp

Before this weekend the fire danger was high and I think it's come down.

Also, I still have pine siskins in far west Madison as of tonight.  I think
they have nested at our apt. complex.

Mike Duchek, Madison, Dane Co.