[wisb] FW: PBC Corridor - Trail Closings

  • From: "Mike McDowell" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:52:16 -0500

Take II:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike McDowell [mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 4:50 PM
To: 'wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: PBC Corridor - Trail Closings

Greetings,

There will be periodic trail closings at Pheasant Branch Conservancy
(Middleton) this week as they install the 3 remaining bridges and pave the
trail.  This concerns the section of trail between Century Avenue and
Parmenter Street. The project manager is going to try and email me with
specific dates and times of the trail closings.  I will pass these to the
listserve as I receive them.

Warblers at PBC this morning included:  AMERICAN REDSTART, BLACK-AND-WHITE
WARBLER, CAPE MAY WARBLER, BAY-BREASTED WARBLER, NORTHERN PARULA, and
MAGNOLIA WARBLER.

Good birding!

Mike

Mike McDowell