[wisb] FOY from Oshkosh

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:26:50 -0800 (PST)

   Now that I'm back to the computer again with a lot more time on my hands, I
can go over my 600 + messages I gained while I was away, seeing all your FOY
posts, so I may as well donate mine:   Herring gull,  while viewing from my
bathroom window.  (go figure)
   I'm actually staring out the window here at the Tech where I have a view of
the river and can see some activity, i.e. mallards, gulls, an eagle just flew
by, a few mergansers,  so birding is live while doing my report, how cool is
that?  And by the way, I saw Titan yesterday, perched on the south side of the
tower.  Not sure where Leia is, (which happens to be Titan's lady friend).
    I failed to mention about the cardinal I heard singing on the 26th, it's
song type was
  teew, teew, teew, teew. (should that make any difference).   Awesome to hear
anyway.
     Paul Bruce, Oshkosh
    Winnebago Co.