[wisb] FOY, believe it or not

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 07:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

  Morning, folks.    And wouldn't you know it, among all the passerines during
this morning's bird check, I got my first Philadelphia vireo, in the same tree
with BT Green, Baybreast, blackpoll and Tennessee warblers, warbling vireo and
downy woodpecker. Also at Campbell Creek was a kingfisher, wood duck and great
blue heron.
    For now, Paul Bruce, Oshkosh
    Winnebago Co.