[wisb] FOY Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Outagamie

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjamcookies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:17:56 -0500

Had two female Rose-breasted Grosbeaks in our back yard today, and a
male in front.  Also heard and then saw another male at the St. Joseph
Cemetery in Appleton mid-afternoon today.

Also saw a bufflehead and a common goldeneye paddling around in the
little pond at the Bellin Cancer Center today, which is right off 172
by Austin Straubel in Ashwaubenon. First time I've ever seen anything
other than a few mallards hanging out there.

Judy s.
Little Chute