[wisb] Re: FOY Robin Singing this Morning!

  • From: "Jeff" <correspondence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joan.sommer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:58:40 -0600

I always hear people say they see overwintering robins in Wisconsin, but I
never see them in winter around here. Although, I must admit I don't spend a
lot of time birding in the winter due to that little interruption called
college.

Oh, and if I could count all the birds in my dreams on my life list, it would
be much longer!

Jeff Zuhlke
Wales
Waukesha County