[wisb] Eastern Meadowlarks singing

  • From: Ryan Chrouser <rjchrouser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:56:34 -0500

I have seen and heard several Eastern Meadowlarks lately around the Eau
Claire area.  I don't remember this many last year.  Is anyone else
noticing increased numbers of Meadowlarks?
Also enjoying seeing many kinglets of both types near my house on Otter
Creek just south of Eau Claire.

Ryan Chrouser
Town of Washington
Eau Claire County