[wisb] Early bird...

  • From: "Jesse Peterson" <peterson.jesse@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "WI Birdnet" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:34:55 -0500

All,
Want to get a jump on 2011?  Join the Wisconsin Society for Ornithology
(WSO) now!  While WSO membership is an an annual basis, you can join now and
participate in all of WSO's great activities through 2011!  Among many
benefits, members receive our great publications, The Passenger Pigeon and
The Badger Birder, and notification of our long list of field trips (some of
which are "members-only"). Take a look at our informational brochure at
http://wsobirds.org/wso_brochure_2010.pdf to learn more about all of the
great activities conducted by WSO on behalf of the birds and birders of the
Badger State.
Don't delay! Join WSO now!
Jesse Peterson
Membership Chair
The Wisconsin Society for Ornithology, Inc
peterson.jesse@xxxxxxx
WSO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Sent to WISBIRDN by permission.