[wisb] Eagles in the Fond du Lac area

  • From: "Laura DeGolier" <ldegolie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisconsin Birding Network'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:02:20 -0600

Hi All,
I have had a request from someone who will be visiting the Fond du Lac area
in the next 2 weeks and asked if we knew if eagles had been cited here this
winter.

If not here near Fond du Lac, what nearby suggestions does anyone have?

You can get back to me at ldegolie@xxxxxxx if you don't wish to use the
Network.

Thanks.

Laura DeGolier