[wisb] Eagles around Prairie du Chien

  • From: Susan Van Den Bosch <vandenbosch_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WIBirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:27:14 -0600

I was thinking of going up to Prairie du Chien this weekend for the Eagle
Appreciation days.  The pictures recently of eagles in Fulton, IL have me
hoping for those kind of pictures and numbers.  What is the current conditions
up there and numbers?  Are roads in some of the parks passable?  I was thinking
of the Iowa side Great River Road and Wyalusing State Park particularly.   Any
tips on hot spots for viewing wildlife in general and eagles specifically would
be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,Sue VDBTwin Lakes, WI