[wisb] Dodge Co. STILT SANDPIPER

  • From: "Rhonda Schrab" <rdzs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:39:03 -0500

Watertown today but I managed to scratch out 9 shorebird species. Killdeer,
both yellowlegs, pectoral, solitary, least, semi-palmated,spotted and my
FOY STILT SANDPIPER. The stilt was in non-breeding plumage. I have been
checking these spots regularly the past few days. Haven't had great numbers
of any one species but a pretty nice variety that changes daily and even
hourly at these small spots. These areas are on Shady Lane Rd., Becker Rd.
and Clymet Rd.
Dave Schrab
Dodge Co.