[wisb] Dickcissels, Bobolinks, grassland sparrows, meadowlarks-Chippewa Falls

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:30:34 -0500

On my bike ride this morning I pedaled through the Lake Wissota Business Park
which lies east of the hospital.  I heard numerous Dickcissels, Bobolinks, and
a Western Meadowlark.  Eastern Meadowlarks are also there, along with Savannah,
Grasshopper, and Clay-colored Sparrows.
Rory Cameron
Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather