[wisb] Re: Devil's Lake SP

  • From: Sharon Reilly <reillyhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISC Rare bird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:02:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

 body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:=
9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}Looks like the link I provided
inmy last email did no= t work. Here are direct links to each photoBo=
naparte's Dive - https://www.flickr.com/gp/sharonreilly/W1R473= Bonaparte's
flight just before the dive - https://www.f=
lickr.com/gp/sharonreilly/d9t7rEYellowlegs feed= ing on nymph
https://www.flickr.com/gp/sharonreilly/CyBp35Help confirming that this is a
greater yellowlegs - ht= tps://www.flickr.com/gp/sharonreilly/79V9w7Sh= aron
- Oneida County