[wisb] Dane Co Smith's Longspurs Photos from YESTERDAY

  • From: "Cynthia Bridge" <cynthiabridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:50:27 -0500

Hello All,

Steve Thiessen asked if I would post my photos of the Smith's to this list.
Here is a link to the two birds I was able to photograph yesterday evening.
https://flic.kr/s/aHsjXrTrEA

Thanks to Steve for this great find! I was fortunate to run into Steve last
night when we were looking for the birds as he seems to have the magic touch
for finding them.

Cynthia Bridge

Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.

WI eBird Hotspot Reviewer