[wisb] Re: Crummy Day Pop Question ~ Submit Your Answers!

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 08:19:42 -0500

Same here - YR and Pine (and I just got the Pine yesterday.)

This is reminding me of when the WSO Convention was in Lacrosse (three years
ago?)  It was such a cold, dreary spring that all of the warblers were coming
through in a wave and feeding low to the ground, since there wasn't much
leaf-out yet. Good for us to see them, but bad for the birds...

Peter Fissel
Madison WI