[wisb] Crossley: Part 2

  • From: "Wayne & Susie" <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:03:50 -0600

I'm really trying to like my new Crossley.  I'm really trying to appreciate
the unique perspective and advantages it offers.

I've given it several protracted looks since it came yesterday.  I've read
the intro and a few species accounts, etc.

But I'm going to predict it will end up being one of the least used of all
my guides.

I've gone through scads of Petersons, Geos and Sibleys, and that's just from
normal wear and tare!

But I have a hunch this lone Crossley will last me for life.  And probably
gather quite a bit of dust on my shelves.

Or: Anyone interested in purchasing a one-day-old Crossley?

Wayne Rohde
Walworth, WI