[wisb] Concordia Today

  • From: jerry937975@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:19:13 -0400

Spent from 8am to about 2pm at Concordia and it was pretty slow.  You guys up
at Jaegerfest didn't miss much (but tomorrow might be better!).

For the day I had a couple of Harriers, 5 or 6 Merlin, 2 Osprey, 3 TV's, maybe
30 or 35 Sharpies and 10 or 11 Peregrine.  Lots of Chimney Swifts and Swallows
flying by.  Most the activity came between 10 and 11, and then again between 1
and 2.

Here's a couple of shots I got, none to impressive but they were as good as I
got:

Peregrine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geraldd/5020891157/in/photostream/

And a Sharpie:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geraldd/5021498538/in/photostream/

Was kind of tough standing up to the wind at times!

Good luck at the point!
Jerry DeBoer
Central Racine County