[wisb] Close up Horned Grebe in rehab pix

  • From: Tuftedtitmouse2@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:33:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,
We recently rehabilitated and released a HORNED GREBE.  If you'd like  to
see close up pix of what a Horned Grebe in breeding plumage looks like, check
 out the "Horned Grebe" album on our Facebook page:
_http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Milwaukee-WI/Wildlife-Rehabilitat
ion-Center-at-Wisconsin-Humane-Society/148717675185451_
(http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Milwaukee-WI/Wildlife-Rehabilitation-Center-at-Wiscon
sin-Humane-Society/148717675185451)

Regards,

Scott Diehl
Richfield in Washington Co. and The Wildlife Rehabilitation Center at the
WI Humane Society, Milwaukee