[wisb] Clay-colored Sparrow at Weaver Park and Broad-winged Hawk in yard

  • From: Zachary Sutton <zaksutton2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birding On The Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:36:56 -0500

This morning I stepped outside and found what I believe to be a
Broad-winged Hawk in my tree.  That was a nice treat and a new yard bird.
https://flic.kr/p/n9e7Fs
At Weaver Park in Urbana I stumbled across an early (I'm assuming its early
since Ebird flagged it) Clay-colored Sparrow.  Here's the Ebird checklist
if you're interested. http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S17902350

Zak Sutton
Urbana