[wisb] Chat with WI-DNR staff about Birds and Fall Migration! Noon, Wednesday August 15th

  • From: Andy P <andypaulios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

WI-DNR staff are testing some new functionality with our updated website,
including some regular chats with interested publics on a variety of topics.
Tomorrow (August 15th) at noon, I will be joined by Kim Grveles and we're
excited to chat with Wisconsinites about Fall birding, migration, stopover
habitat, birdscaping your backyard and any number of Fall bird-related topics.
To join the conversation just click on the link at http://www.dnr.wi.gov/ (see
the chat link on the home page) at 12 PM.  You can ask questions and Kim and I
will do our best to answer them.  You may even want to ask Kim about her
upcoming Grosbeaks Galore event at Forest Beach!

We're really hoping to get lots of interaction so that we can justify doing
these more regularly and elevating birds and bird conseration across the
department!  So I'm expecting some great questions from this group!  Especially
any question that allows me to throw an eBird frequency chart into the chat
discussion!!!

Happy Birding,

Andy Paulios
Madison, WI