[wisb] Carolina Wren - Harrington Beach

  • From: Ida Baumann <tynida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:47:40 -0500

We walked out to the point at South Lake trail at Harrington Beach State
Park south of Sheboygan with Dave & Margaret Brasser. We heard the Carolina
Wren in the brush just north of the bench. We later watched it hopping
around the thick part of the bush and finally got a good glimpse of it.
Also N. Waterthrush, Black & White, Mongolia, Tennessee, Am. Redstart,
Blackpoll, Com. Yellowthroat for warblers.
Ty & Ida Baumann Madison