[wisb] Bradford beach golden plover MKE

  • From: David F <davef794@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:27:37 -0500

At 8 o'clock the golden plover was still present and still very cooperative on
the algae mats at the north end of Bradford beach.

David Flores
South Milwaukee, WI

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider
the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our
hands." Douglas Adams####################