[wisb] Bonaparte's Gull Door County

  • From: "Sue Peterson" <suechick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:50:41 -0500

At the end of Appleport Road which ends at Lake Michigan were about 250
BONAPARTE’S GULLS. Most were resting at the edge of the water, on sand bars
or rocky areas. I had seen a few flying over harbors near by earlier in the
day. That high a number is an unusual high number for me.
Sue Peterson
Ephraim Door Co.