[wisb] Bohemian Waxwings

  • From: "Charles Peterson" <suechick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "door county birding" <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:01:35 -0600

I saw at least 250 BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS in Sister Bay, Door Co. this morning. They
were/are in the deciduous trees and flying down to the red berry trees below,
at Pirate's Cove Amusement Park. I didn't check each one, but all I did see
were Bohemians. Most I've ever seen. What an early winter for B. Waxwings, and
Pine Grosbeaks, in Door Co.!
Happy new birding to you all,

Sue Peterson
Ephraim