[wisb] Re: Blue-headed Vireo in Southern WI

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:52:59 -0500

Wayne & other interested parties,

During my 2008 survey in the SKMSF (includes Jefferson, Walworth, & Waukesha
Counties) I tallied a total of 24 singing males.  While I did not survey at Old
World Wisconsin specifically, the habitat at that location is similar to that
of the other areas where I have found them.

They are beautiful with voices to match!

Andrea Szymczak

Waukesha, WI